Posted Date: 08/07/2022
Over the last several months, we’ve been hard at work refining Raising Critical Thinkers, our program designed exclusively for parents and families. Since our soft-launch last Spring, we've received a ton of feedback, requests from parents for additional features and helpful insights about what would make this program even better.
You asked, we listened!
With your feedback, and through our work with school districts nationwide, we are confident the improvements we made can help parents bring critical thinking to their families in an effective, fun and engaging way.
Today, we’re super excited to let you know that Raising Critical Thinkers 2.0 is now available!
Here’s what’s included:
- thinkPortal Access: Comprehensive home teaching materials that create engaging family discussions and critical thinking conversations available in an easy to use online dashboard.
- Probing Discussion Cards: These discussion cards help you bring critical thinking on-the-go in a variety of situations.
- Scenarios: Quick two-page activities that center on real-life legal cases or current events.
- Games: thinkLaw card games incorporate critical thinking in a fun and easy way for the whole family to enjoy.
- RCT Activities: Fun activities that introduce your kids to different scenarios then asks them to analyze using critical thinking strategies.
- Adulting 101: thinkLaw’s Adulting 101 includes a series of activities that provide families the opportunity to grapple with and discuss real-word information and scenarios our kids must know.
- Parent & Family Member Group: Network, learn and share experiences with other parents nationwide in our private parent community.
So, if you’re looking to teach your kids the critical thinking skills they need to be set up for future success, you can get started right away by joining Raising Critical Thinkers here (use coupon code RCT20 at checkout to save over 20%).
Thanks again for being a loyal thinkLaw community member!